- Wayne’s Aircraft Maintenance has an experienced staff including: qualified A&P technicians, skilled sheet metal repair technicians and FAA Inspection Authorization (I.A.). We also have an avionics, paint and interior shop on the field. We are able to fulfill all your aircraft maintenance needs.
- If you are within 100 miles of the Miami Executive Airport (formerly Tamiami Airport), we will fly you home and pick you up when your aircraft is finished at no additional cost (after 100 miles fuel cost only).
- We are a licensed and insured maintenance facility
- We will have your aircraft professionally cleaned during annual inspection.
- Special rates for flight schools and fleet.
Mr. Wayne Cappe, a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation Technology, leads the day to day operations of Wayne’s Aircraft Maintenance. A commercial multi-engine pilot himself, Mr. Cappe understands the needs of his customers and — alongside his well trained staff — provides high-quality, professional service. He has over 25 years experience, has maintained an excellent reputation, and is well known through-out the industry.
Mr. Luis Luisis graduated from aircraft technician school in 1989, and has helped serve customers for Wayne’s Aircraft Maintenance since 2003. Mr. Luisis has extensive experience in Cessna aircraft maintenance, and works with airlines on MD-11 and B-767-300ER maintenance, with ETOPS qualifications.